|Tagged by Stu
||[Oct. 23rd, 2007|10:50 am]
Okay, here's the game:|
I'm supposed to write 5 little known things about me, one of them being not so much true. Then you guess and it's fun. Then I tag 5 other people and they perpetuate the game throughout all of the interweb.
This is obnoxious, because everyone who is reading this has known me for a LONG TIME. I'm having to dig deep to find non-obvious shit.
1. In my 'tween years, I was the radio commercial personality of Robert's Wallpaper and Paint.
2. I was drinking with Jeff Smoker the night before he got kicked off the football team.
3. In middle school, I self-published a weekly Lions newsletter and tried to sell it to fellow students.
4. In elementary school, if I could manage to pretty much behave myself three days in a row, I got to play checkers against the principal.
5. I recieved a partial college scholarship from the American Hellenic Educational Progressive Association, a society for promoting Greek-American studies.